Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant & Frontenac Tail light Lens & Bezels For Sale

Hi All......

There is an ad for these new reproduction Lens and Bezels on the AACA forum.

These are the type with the beehive and etched name, used on later cars.

The fellow is in New Zealand. You can follow the link for detailed info and pictures.

http://forums.aaca.org/f119/tail-light-lenses-282703.html

or click on web page

See Y'all in Vancouver......

Frank

---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

Re: Durant & Frontenac Tail light Lens & Bezels For Sale

If you want to see pictures of the parts, go to the web page. Click on the Blue name Dennis Gooch, a window will open, click on view public profile. The next page that opens will have an album title with a picture of a DeSoto tail lamp lens, click on the picture and the complete album will open with all his products. Looks like nice quality work......

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 17 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy (one horse power)

I had Dennis make me a pair of lenses with the "Frontenac" etched in them They look great. I would sure recommend him.
Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Must be doing it wrong Frank. I get his profile but no pic of a Desoto lense or additional info. Playing around there I somehow got Dennis Gooch's Images .. No Images to Display.
You are mentioned as one of the recent visitors.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club