Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How much is it worth dose Nyone want to buy one?

Have a 1930 2 door 6 cylinder runs and drives don't have time or the money to restore

Where Are You From? Colorado

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 2 door

Re: How much is it worth dose Nyone want to buy one?

jim, i might be the expert here having bought about 6 durants in the last few years...unrestored cars are worth the "amount of cash in the hand of the man standing in front of you". i do not say that to be funny....this is a bad time to sell old cars that are unrestored and unfamiliar to those looking at them...i would suggest an asking price about$5000
or best offer.....and be prepared to take as low as $3500 if the car has no special qualities . is it a deluxe with wire wheels, 6 wheeler with trunk, any work already done????? rebuilt drive train????
if not ...take any reasonable offer of cash ...our economy stinks and durant lovers are few and far between....and worst of all,. avoid hot rodders...they destroy the car and don't usually want to pay much because the unused parts are lost to them... i hope this helps. i am a seriuos man. not toying with you.

Where Are You From? PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH ; 1925 STAR F ROADSTER

Re: How much is it worth dose anyone want to buy one?

the car is all orignal and runs good and drives no rust and all complete.Rumble seat rear spare straight 6 4 speed will take offers

Where Are You From? colorado

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

What body style, I'm guessing a Coupe?
Need a Picture or two.
Check ID plate for model number.

call me so I can get a web adress and answer your questions thanks 1-970-215-8092

Where Are You From? colorado

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

4spd trans means model 66, 70, 75????may be a 1929 titled in 30.....what is on toeboard passenger side or on cowl..pass. side...read the vin plate for letter and following numvbers

Where Are You From? PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH ; 1925 STAR F ROADSTER

1930 617. It is the same car posted earlier, only different owner.

Dave

Where Are You From? Iowa

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club