Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website updates

Website updates over the weekend.

1. Events Section – Removed completed tours and added registration form and Agenda for the DURANT GATHERING in Ontario Canada.

2. Misc - Updated various links and back-end work

3. Store – Added new DMAC shirt and jacket to club store.

I have a couple of more updates to perform later this week.

Rick

Re: Website updates

The jacket looks great. Is it possible to have a short description. For example, it is just a wind breaker or is it for spring/fall, type of cuff, do pockets have zippers. Is blue the only color? Can we add our name for an additional cost?

thanks

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

Charlie,

I'll update the store again when I have more info to post for the shirt and jacket. I expect that will be very soon. In the meantime, you can ask Sonia Babick for more info at sales@durantmotors.org

I just added a Durant Rugby Star parts book dated 1930 to the Tech Page under manuals & Other Technical Documentation. This is a large file (91 megabytes) so allow plenty of time to load.

Rick

1. Most of the broken links have been repaired. While I am not finished, I'm pleased to see most links working again.

2. File transfer from two older servers is complete. There was some file damage originating from the other servers but I have been able to replace most files from backups.

3. Some links to outside websites are no longer in operation and have been removed.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

1. Repaired more links on Tech and Special Interest pages
2. Added pictures of Pacific Coast Chapter's 2009 and 2011 tours to the Past Events Page.
3. Will add East Coast Chapter pictures this weekend.

rick, when i click on several photograph items in durant pic section, hemmings ad comes up instead of what i click...gary k

Where Are You From? penna.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 1929 model 60 durants,; 1 star 1925 model f roadster

like when i hit pic of my 1925 star pic it comes up hemmings ad

Where Are You From? penna.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 1929 model 60 durants,; 1 star 1925 model f roadster

Gary,

Yes I know the link your your 25 Star Roadster well, I spent a good amount of time on it. What you need to do is reload that page, just open the Star Pictures and right click on it, you will see a menu, from the menu select Reload or Refresh depending on your browser. If that still doesn't wotk delete all of your temp files.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? two of them

The Durant Motors Automobile Club