Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
durant for sale

hello friends,
i am putting my 6-14 coach up for sale. one of the two must be sold. i sent carol the ads.....but they are:
1930 6-14 4 dr sedan with blind quarter window and front bucket style seats as coach had in 1930 with wood wheels and rear spare.but no title rec'd. the other is the same "a coach, but 1931 with 6 wooden wheels and regular front bench seat (like frank johnson's)..and rear trunk and rack.Both were garaged for 50 years and are supposed to be runners..the 1930 has growled at me but no gas tank hooked up so it just ran on spray for a moment. The 1931 has not been run in a few years but i am working at it...it is my intention to sell whichever draws the best sale price. I am considering selling both but am not sure, i like 4 seater cars and my star roadster would be terrible in the rain..hahaha...as per Kalamazoo,,,
call or email if you want pics....Gary k
at froggysrod@comcast.net....or
610-256-3255 cell or 610-279-3116 home...i am in
s.e. penna. ...i am up til 12:00 midnite most nights
i am asking $5000 or best offer for the 1930...body metal is awesome solid and straight...and 99% of everything seems there.
1931 with dual front spares and trunk , same owner for last 52 years.also solid straight body. .....asking $7000 or best offer...it has a signed pa. title

Where Are You From? PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH ; 1925 STAR F ROADSTER

Re: durant for sale

I've seen and looked over both of these 614's and they would be great buy for someone wanting to start a new Durant project. Cars are intact and in good condition needing only a complete restoration but all the parts are there. Not rust buckets or in boxes. Restored they would be great looking cars.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Re: durant for sale

hello,
please be aware the prices are just for frame of reference for value..i am looking for best offers...i may consider a part trade of a sporty smaller car that is drivable and old like morris minor or older english cars...but not rusty junk....
regards, gary

Where Are You From? PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH ; 1925 STAR F ROADSTER

The Durant Motors Automobile Club