Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Diana

For those interested Diana died yesterday morning. Its been quite the ordeal for her and last 3 days she refused meds and food.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

Re: Diana

Norm
Sorry to hear of your loss. Always hurts when a loved one passes. It may be some consolation knowing she is no longer suffering .
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Norm I am very sorry to learn of Diana's passing. We will keep you both in our prayers.
Bob and Stephanie

Where Are You From? tucson

Do You own a car built by Durant? A-22, 633

Hi Norm.....

Sorry for your loss.

You and Diana will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Frank & Cathy Witkowski

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

Norm, I am sorry to learn of Diana'a passing.
You both will certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

Rick

Norm:
We are so sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy to lose your mate. I know she has had a tough time this last while.
We shall keep you in our prayers.

Gordon & Mary Carolyne

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

There must be some relief in knowing that her ordeal is over. You have your memories and friends who are thinking about you and remembering that you too have had a difficult year.

Where Are You From? Whitby, ON

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Dear Uncle Normie, When time allows, check your email for a note I have sent...to ej938@freenet. carlton.ca

my sympathies on your loss....regards, nefew gary

Where Are You From? PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH ; 1925 STAR F ROADSTER

norm, please send a postal address to me at my
email address

froggysrod@comcast.net

thanx, gary

Where Are You From? PENNA.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH ; 1925 STAR F ROADSTER

Norm,
Very Sorry to hear about your loss. It may be some comfort to know that Di is no longer suffering now.
May she rest in peace, I know that you all had been through a lot these past years.

I can appreciate your loss somewhat Norm in that my mother passed away at Easter, she was also suffering at the end. I am sure that it was some comfort that you were with Di at the end, as I was with my mother.

Again sorry to hear of your loss Norm.
Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 28 Locomobile 8-70, 25 Loco JR-8 Brougham, 26 Loco JR-8 Sedan, and JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Norm
My deepest sympathies go out to you and know that it will be a long time before the pain goes away. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Thanks all ..today was the hardest day, saying goodbye. Diana was a very devoted fan of the Ottawa Senators Hockey Club. Nick and Mark picked out her favourite Sens sweater signed by all the players and she was cremated in that yesterday. Today was her day and I had five Sens flags on the van, and most of the family and her best friend, wore Sens sweaters as well. (inc me who hates sports) Her urn, Nick, Mark and I interred into the ground, has hockey stick and skate on the outside, with a Sens decal I added.

I had just purchased DMAC caps for both of us to wear to flea markets and events. She did see them and was hoping to wear hers, when she was able to go to a flea market.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club