Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kazoo Trip

I've got everything loaded, set aside, lined up, and otherwise sorted out. All I have to do now is Hook n Haul and try to find a way across the Mississippi River. I-40 is still flooded out at the White River between Little Rock and Memphis but there are a few alternate detours available. Plan to arrive on Thursday morning.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

Re: Kazoo Trip

Drive high on the land and stay dry Don. See you in Kalamazoo.

Where Are You From? Whitby, ON

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yup

Hi All...

Just changed the water pump on the Star. It's ready to go for a spring run.

Now all I need to do is play musical trailers and unload the Buick and put the Star in the trailer.

Cathy & I should arrive Wednesday afternoon.

Looks like we will have a great turn out. Local gas prices even dropped a dime over the week end!

See Y'all in Kalamazoo......

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

Wonder how many "Lookie Lous" I'll attract on the highway? I generally get a lot of thumbs up anyway.
With a load like this I always like to stop at back country convenience stores and search for new leads. Sometimes it pans out!

Photobucket

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

Hi All......

"West bound and down, loaded up an truckin"

Neat Flint Don, obviously "ran when parked"!!

see Y'all in Kalamazoo....!!!

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 17 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy (one horse power)

The Durant Motors Automobile Club