Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where to get parts!!

I have a 1925 star Coupster and was wondering if anyone knew of a place to get parts. such as radiator cap, doors,ect. Thanks

Where Are You From? phoenix

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star Coupster

Re: Where to get parts!!

Kevin,
This is a good a place as any to get started. All you have to do is join the DMAC and a lot of members have spares that might be of help.
Also, try the Links page to see what you may find.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star C touring, 1927 Star M coupe

Kevin,

Many members have spare parts and there are members in Arizona both permanent and seasonal that may be able to help.

Join the club and you will get a roster with contact info.

Rick

Where Are You From? California

Do You own a car built by Durant? two of

What is it that I join to get the roster. I appreciate the response.

Where Are You From? Phoenix

Do You own a car built by Durant? Star coupster

Hi Kevin
The roster of members is published every couple of years and sent to members. There is one getting ready to come out soon. Besides the roster the quarterly club magazine the Durant Partner is a wealth of technical articles, stories about members cars and of course sale and swapping parts. You'll also find that many members set selling/giving parts to members first then non-members which I feel is right. If you're not a member then it's the best investment you'll have with your car. The contacts and friendship you'll make cannot have a price put on it.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Hi Kevin,
My first car,when I was 13,was a 1925 Star coupster --made into a pickup. I lived in Scottsdale then and traded it off for a Dodge panel van when I was 16. That was back in the 60s.I am wondering if there is any chance that your car is my old one!
That aside, you are sure welcome to contact me for any help on your project. I recommend joining this club!

Where Are You From? Prescott,AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 STAR Touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club