Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gord Taylors 1930 614 sedan

Gord died this summer owning a 1930 6 wheel 614 sedan. Five bolt wires with lock rings. I didn't keep many pic's of his car but attach the ones I have. Car is at #1 Karla Dawn Ave, Lantz, NS ,Canada B2S 1Y7. Shirley has the car for sale but I haven't been given any price.

I'm attaching the mail I recieved today from Gords sister in law.
--------------------------------
Hello Norm

My name is Marie Surette, I am Gord Taylors sister in-law, Shirley Taylors sister. I do realize that you and Gord have been talking off and on for quite awhile about the Durants.

Would you happen to have any information or any names of persons that would be interested in buying Gords Durant as Shirley is interested in selling his car because she would not be able to drive it.

If so, could you please e-mail me at marie.surette@nscc.ca for any information, as Shirley does not get on the computer. Or please call Shirley at 902 883-8716

Thank you

Thanks for being a friend to Gord who was a wonderful person. Gord has talked about you many times about your conversations regarding the cars.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club