Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What Else Do You Collect?

I also collect victrolas

Where Are You From? wisconsin

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 star coupster

Wow! It is nice to know that our members have other interests, and some of the things that are being collected are very interesting. Would love to hear from some other members.

Gary, when Peg and I return to NJ in Feb I will give you a call about collecting stamps. It has been a hobby of mine for 60 years.

charlie

Where Are You From? NJ CA HI

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durant 6-63, 1930 Durant 407, 1931 Durant 619

What a great posting Dave. Didn't know some of this about my fellow Durantonians. Right now I'm primarily collecting Durant parts, but I also have a collection of American Civil War items, original documents and lately Civil War medical instruments since I am a Reenactor and portray a surgeon of that time period. I also collect World War II rifles from the various allied and axis countries and like Gary and Charlie have quite a large collection of U.S, Confederate and foreign stamps. My brother gave me my first album when I was 12 years old as a birthday present and I've been collecting off and on since then. Put it down for a number of years and have picked it back up again the last several years.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Good one!

Well I collect mostly junk....

Photobucket

And I collect vintage recording equipment.

Photobucket

I have a large collection of vintage saxophones
all Conn Artist models from the 1920's. Antique music
sheets ,Beatles stuff, vintage amps,effects,guitars,
records, media......

and then I also collect money!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 30 Durant

According to my wife I want to collect anything as long as its rusty or has big boobs-lolol I do collect coins and stamps as well as old car stuff for my car Seems as tho I also collect other peoples old thrown away cars --I have been given 2 older cars and took them rather than see them crushed. A 1967 A M C ambassador and a 76 americam eagle coupe . Anyone interested in buying these can have them at a very reasonable price
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B.C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant Model 614 Deluxe Rumble Seat Coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club