Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Loss For Words,,,,,,,

Folks, I came across this on ebay and wanted to post a comment about it here on DMAC but just couldn't find the words to start with.
Perhaps some of you'ns could help me out and start some comments about this THING?

ebay # 280418497033

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star C touring, 1927 Star M coupe

Re: Loss For Words,,,,,,,

The reason you can't find any words is because for true Durant lovers there are none. I have to force myself not to over react to stupidity, but sometimes it is difficult. Just think about all the great cars our club members have saved over the years.

Gary

Where Are You From? Chatsworth California

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Roadster

hello everyone
i just looked at the ebay item,an i dont know what to say,my father used to tell me that some people could destroy a rubber ball,until now i really never understood what he meant, seems real clear now
dave

Where Are You From? SO CALIF

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DEVAUX

Hmmm obviously drugs were involved.

Where Are You From? orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14 standard coupe

I think Roger Rabbit was involved too.

Where Are You From? Fremont, California

someones dream that turned to a nightmare. Hope they are looking after him well in the asylum
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant-model 614-deluxe rumble seat coupe

I imagine the only part that is Durant made is the frame right? I would not even list it as a Durant Star product. That does not even make it as a good Rat Rod. Think it will sell?

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Looks like someone found an old trove of Durant radio antennae?

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

this car was obviously planned and built by a "fornicologist"...for those who have never met one...a fornicologist is someone who went to college to earn a degree allowing them to F_ _ _ .up everything they touched.
Now, i deny having said that........

Where Are You From? plymouth meeting, pa. u.s.a.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 6-14 4 dr. "coach" ; 1929 durant model 70 coupe ; 1925 star "F" roadster

This is the worst abortion I have ever seen. I don't mind tastefully done street rods that are done in good taste. This has to be the most pathetic excuse of a hot rod ever conceived. I agree it must have been drug induced.

Where Are You From? Riverside, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star Touring

Two bids so far. Looks like two other people belong in the same asylum besides the creator of this scrap metal abortion. Hopefully hes picked up before destroying another car.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

Has anyone emailed to see if he has any of the original parts left? gauges, etc?

Dave

Klownin'..... Does the bidding go down?

I got an email reply from the seller about the content of Star parts included in this "vehicle".

Body has had alot of patches,the frame is original,and the body tag.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star C touring, 1927 Star M coupe

This guy manufactures clown cars for a living.before that he was in quality control at a plastic bag company checking for leaks by putting them over his head untill he became brain dead and had to retire from that job and start manufacturing clown cars.

Where Are You From? Wisconsin

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star coupster

Why ? Why ? Why ? must some people *******ize everything they come across. what an idiot!!

Where Are You From? Montpelier Idaho

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 29 Rugby

The Durant Motors Automobile Club