Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free delivery service

I will be leaving here on sept 2 heading for Texarkana . I will be driving a 1 ton chev pick up and have a lot of room to haul stuff if anyone has anything they want taken to the meeting. I will be going through all the following cities and if it is not to far off the route will be happy to pick up and deliver.
Kamloops To Grand Forks---spokane---Missoula---Butte---Billings---Casper---Cheyenne---Denver---Salina---Wichita---Tulsa---Paris---and then Texarkana
Any one that would like to have something delivered -let me know where you are and if not to far away I will drop by and pick up. If you want -I can meet you along the route and work it that way as well.
Should be a great tour and I am looking foreward to meeting new friends and old friends as well
See you in Texas
Ken and Norma McCormick

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant 614-deluxe rumble seat coupe

Re: Free delivery service

Too bad you can't spend a day in each of those cities. Lots of Americans go out there for their vacstion trips. Car museum in Deer Lodge, Custer Battlefield, Yellowstone, etc. Beautiful railroad stations in Gladstone and Billings.

Paris, Ark. There's a town I've been curious about. Are there any northern retirees down there? Anyone have a description?

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: Free delivery service

Wrong Paris cdmn. the one I am going through is in Texas.maybe some time I will be able to spend in the areas I have named--this is a faster trip. Have to be back home before the 19th.
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant 614-deluxe rumble seat coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club