Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hail to Canadian Members

Baptized the ole Star with its 1st drivethru at Tim Hortons !!!!!

The Star was not impressed with the coffee.

Could be broke down on side of road with tin can on campfire is its preference !!!

If this message is lost on you Gringoes .. don't forget "we" burned down your White House in 1812. That is why it is white... you guys wanted to cover up the smoke damage and move on.... HA !
That is a standard campfire story up here.." yes.. about the time we burned to White House".

Where Are You From? Peace River Alberta

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Model M

Re: Hail to Canadian Members

Guy-
I think you have poor taste--both in coffee and in your remarks to our American friends. Some things are best forgotten. I am a proud Canadian but I also have a lot of American friends that I dont want to rub the wrong way . If we all would forget some of our past history this world might be a better place
KEN

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant model 614 deluxe rumble seat coupe

Re: Hail to Canadian Members

Lighten up Ken...

I have lots of American customers, contacts and family... they are a little more resilient than your making out.

Just enjoy the humour there is no degeneration intended...

Guy

Where Are You From? Peace River Alberta

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Model M

The Durant Motors Automobile Club