Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
La Crosse hotel phone number

I tried the phone number listed for the La Crosse Hotel to make my reservations and got some place in Arizona.. Can some one give me a good number to call? Sure want to get to the right hotel when we go there .
Thanks --Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant -model 614 - deluxe rumble seat coupe

Re: La Crosse hotel phone number

Ken,
You may have reach a central reservation desk.
The local number is 870-774-3521

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Roadster

I registered last night at #866-201-2798. The desk girl seemed to have the appropriate drawl but was apparently unaware of any special rate. Now I'm wondering----where did I register. SOOO- I tried Rick's # 870 774 3521 and got a "number not in service" meesage.
Which leaves us where?

Where Are You From? Whitby, Ontario

Ken and Jack,

I just got off the phone with the hotel; I dialed the local number 870-774-3521. I confirmed that the toll free number 866-201-2798 was indeed their number and not an outside reservation desk. I also confirmed that they are aware of the DMAC rate. So I can only suggest that you try and call them again.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Roadster

Thank you Rick----That's why we wanted you as the Pres.
Canadians get confused a lot I guess.
OR! at least I do.

Where Are You From? Whitby, Ontario

Very strange---I tried again and got right through. Reservations are confirmed so we will be there and see you all.
Thank you Rick -- I am like Jack --very confused at times--must be a canadian thing --

Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant -model 614 - deluxe rumble seat coupe

OK, looks like everything is working out satisfactorily so I don't have to inject my $.02 worth.
Response from everyone is very encouraging for this convention. I have it from my cajun buddy, Beaudreaux, that the weather is going to cooperate with us. He can generally read the swamp critters and determine the weather forecast better than The Weather Channel!!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

Don,
I can see a cable TV reality show in your friend's future.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

Now we can truly say folks are coming to Texarkana from all directions

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club