Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1933 Continental ACE NEED HELP

Hello everyone.. I've landed here from information received from another sites forum members.. Here's the story.. I'm trying to help a friend find the best way to sell and value a 1933 Continental Ace that he recently inherited from his father. He doesn't know much about antique cars nor does he know a thing about the internet. He asked if I would help him out. I don't know much about antique cars, but I do know the net. Anyway, he said his father had the car appraised four years ago and it was valued at $250k! After what I heard on the other forum that number is way off base... The car is restored and in excellent condition. I guess I am looking for advice on who the best person would be to put the car in front of to place a ball park value on it. Secondly if my friend decides to sell it, where would the best venue be to get it in front of the most prospective buyers? Any information any of you can provide would be very helpful, and my friend would be very grateful.. Thank you all in advance.

Where Are You From? Bethany Beach, DE

Do You own a car built by Durant? I don't but have a friend that does

The Durant Motors Automobile Club