Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FS/T W5 ENGINE, 2 TRANS, 2 RADS EXTRAS

Hi folks I have some parts from a 1929 D40 4door I am not going to need for my car but of course there are parts I am looking for.
I am located near hamilton ontario and will ship the parts if someone really wants them enough to pay the shipping costs. It will take a few days to get some pictures up.

From what I have read this is a real restore and rebuild crowd, I can tell you that I have really looked into it and my car is too far gone to bring it back to original, that said I am going to try and keep the look as original as possible. I believe these parts could help someone else in their project.

For Sale
w5 engine complete from wat I can tell. the engine was stripped and dipped but the pervious onwer never got around to reassembling it. The engine has light surface rust from sitting but looks in good shape, it looks like all the original parts are there. It comes with generator, carb, manafolds $300 obo

2 transmissions one has the shifters and linkage, flywheel clutch. $200 obo
The other tranny is just that the tranny. $150 obo

2 Rads both hold water under 40 psi the bike tube broke after 40 $100 each obo
I also have all kinds of mechanical linkage I will include with however buys the engine or trannys, let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

I need
1-2 D hub cover for wooden 19"spoked rim
a set of 4-5 tires 19/ 475-500 perfered Wh walled
inner tubes for the above tires
2 outside door handles I will post a pic of tones I am using.
Windsheild Frame including the centre lock out piece.
and I am sure there is more I can't think of.

I can be reached at bmykytuik@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 d40

The Durant Motors Automobile Club