Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Locomobile Pictures

Mike,
I will be forwarding you and Rick pictures of my Locomobiles for inclusion in the Photographs section. Plus I've also been approached by several other Locomobile owner's (with pictures)in the US and worldwide for information and help, who I have asked to join the club too.

I have e-mailed Rick, that I have started a Durant era Locomobile Registry of owners vehicles with identification Data numbers. Also we have collected Locomobile data, documents & manuals that will be copied hopefully soon to be added to an expanded Locomobile section.
My dream and goal is to expand the Locomobile section some day up to the level of the other Durant Motors cars, then ultimately to help and aid all interested people in their knowledge, restoration and preservation of this little known marque.

Thank you for your, Ricks, and the other clubmembers help in this.
Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club