Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Late hood hinge / ends, another source.

By accident bidding on ebay on the hood hinge ends same as the B series Mack trucks that fit 31 / 32 Durant / Fronty (and DeVaux ? Can't tell in pics if DeVaux had rod or hinge strip)I discovered another source in Frank's backyard, almost, for the Mack strip and ends.
Watt's Mack dealer in PA sells the parts as I mentioned in forum before. I asked the seller if he has the hinge strip, sure does and you can get it clean or dirty. Clean is still in the plastic and dirty is out of the plastic so dulled a bit from sitting on the shelf. All NOS he's picked up. Probably has more end parts as well. Calls himself kingofsalvage on Ebay. Chuck (Charles) Roser.
C D ROSER 66 W ELM ST HOMER CITY PA 15748 USA addy cdroser@verizon.net

I'm having him cut the 50 + inch strip to 34 inch for mailing and will cut it a bit smaller, to fit Dorothy, myself. Seems to be a difference in hood length by an inch more Canadian D's to US.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club