Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Win A Dusenberg Page 2

Hi All.....

If you are wondering where the new Posts about the Dusenberg went, be sure to click next at the bottom of the original listing. There is a PAGE TWO !

Enjoy the ride ! Have Fun ! See Y'all in Auburn....

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

Re: Win A Dusenberg Page 2

Frank

Right now the ride is at a stop sign, waiting for more directions.

Getting to the first stop was reasonably quick, now the vehicle is idle. Is Lance really changing the color to pink (Red and white make pink) so he has those colors. Lime green, that he would have to go to the srore and he does not walk to well, so iti is doubtful that will be the color.

We have not seen a confirmation as to what is being done to the car. Assuming that the correct answer has been posted.

We await the next clue(s).

Charlie and the CSI Team of investigators

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1929, 1930, and 1931

Re: Win A Dusenberg Page 2

Hi Charlie.....

Yes there was a winner and more clues posted. But you have to go to the SECOND PAGE of the original listing.

When you get to the bottom of the postings on the first page (Rick's reply is on the end) Click on NEXT that will take you to the second page, It confused me also and you will see I posted almost the same message twice.

We are on to stop 3, I have no idea what Lance is up to, we will have to wait till Auburn for the great unveiling.

Enjoy the ride, but have fun. See Y'all in Auburn
Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

The Durant Motors Automobile Club