Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant M2 Coupe..Help?

Hello all, i have found a 1928 Durant M2 coupe Serial # E 19730. I don't know much about these cars, they do look pretty cool. I would like to buy it from this guy. I would like to know if his asking price is a good deal or not. Also, how hard are these parts to come by? The car looks pretty complete, engine there, minimal rust, wood on the top is no good, but still have the frame on it. all glass looks decent also, wood wheels look good to. So ANY info would be great full! Thank you Brent from HB, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Buying one

Re: Durant M2 Coupe..Help?

Hi Brent,don't know if this will make you feel good or bad, I paid 2300.00 for my 29 M2 last Sept.. Don't tell me your cost, I might feel bad. It was in Good shape, was going to make it a Hot Rod until it arrived. Decided to go original after it got here. Sould be done by spring. Good Luck Dave

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 M2 Sedan

Thank you Dave, The guy wants like $3000.00 for it. Looks good, I like the way they look. Hopefully it is worth it? Should be fun to drive when done if i buy it. Thank you Brent! Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Hi Brent......

One of my cars is an M-2 Coupe, I got it a couple years ago. It is a neat car. And the M-2 had a short production run.

If you like the one you are looking at....go for it. The price is fair. Plus it's not just another Ford (Ford fans don't get mad at me I have 8 old Fords) You will find a lot of help and support here in the Forum. Do consider becoming a member of our Club. We have a lot of very active members in your area.

Good luck and most of all enjoy the hobby and friends that you meet in it.......

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Stars and a Durant-Dort buggy

The Durant Motors Automobile Club