Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1928 Rugby Stake + 400 other cars :for sale

1928 Rugby Stake Truck -sale by auction/no reserve. also 400 other cars
See "rmauctions.com" for list of cars to be sold. Other pictures of same on "www.fawcett-movie-cars.com"
Preview Sept 14--Sale Sept 15&16
Some interesting cars available
WILL FRANK FORGET ABOUT BILLY"S AIRPLANE
WILL BERT BE NEEDIND ALAFRANCE OR AUBURN
Apparently Ron will not part with any of his Pierce-Arrows at this sale.
Let me know if you plan to attend.

Re: 1928 Rugby Stake + 400 other cars :for sale

a pierce arrow for sale on ebay list 1939 and under.seems cheap...but not compete

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

Hi Jack......

Looks like a nice auction. You can pick up a couple cars and still make it to Auburn!

I have seen that Rugby in a couple movies at least. I know it was in the TV series "Wind At My Back" along with the 1927 Star sedan we own. Hmmm...I don't have a Rugby Truck, and Christmas is comming.

Is Ron selling out all his movie cars? This auction has got to be next door to you. Got to be some thing there you can't live with out.

See you & Mary in Auburn.......Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Stars and a Durant-Dort buggy

Ha guys this is a 1928 Rugby model X truck just like mine.P.S. The head lamps are not right for the truck should be mounted on a light bar from fender to fender.I tried to by this truck many many years ago when it was in Bellville Ont.I may have a chance now.Who knows.[THE WOLFMAN]

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star 2dr runabout

The Durant Motors Automobile Club