Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saddles for my 1925 Star Model F

I'm missing the saddles for my 1925 Star Touring. These are the arms at the rear corner of the body that the top rests on when it is folded down.

I know these are hard to find so I'd appreciate any help. Does anyone have a picture they could send me? How might I go about getting some made?

Re: Saddles for my 1925 Star Model F

Vince,

You might try contacting Leonard Burkholder (leonardb@emm.org) Leonard had an extra set of top rests that he wanted to sell.

Bill

Re: Saddles for my 1925 Star Model F

Hi Vince.....

If you go to the photographs section and look at my 1926 Star touring, you will see the saddle clamps that were used for the patterns.

You can zoom in on them for a closer look.

If Leonard does not have any extras, I do have a couple extra pair. These are a beautiful recasting from my good originals, can't tell them apart

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? Now 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy

The Durant Motors Automobile Club