Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY....REMEMBER

DEAR DURANTONIANS,
MARCIA AND I SEND THIS MESSAGE TO WISH ALL MEMBERS A HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY....AND TO THANK ANY AND ALL OF YOU WHO MAY HAVE SERVED TO PROTECT OUR LIVES AND LIBERTIES...AND TO REMIND YOU TO SAY A PRAYER, IN WHATEVER IS YOUR WAY, FOR THE SAFEGUARD AND SAFE RETURN OF ALL OF THOSE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN THAT STAND BETWEEN US AND OUR ENEMIES...BOTH HOME AND ABROAD....
MAY THEY ALL RETURN SAFE AND UNHARMED. THIS IS THE TRUE PURPOSE OF "MEMORIAL DAY" ..THAT WE SHOULD TAKE THAT TIME TO REMEMBER THOSE WHO RISK THEIR TOMORROWS FOR OUR SAFETY TODAY. GOD BLESS THEM ALL....AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.
REGARDS, MARCIA AND GARY KAUFFMAN

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 durant 70 coupe and 63 sedan and a 1930 6-14 standard sedan

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY....REMEMBER

Thanks Gary and Marcia.... We sometimes seem to forget what this holiday is all about. THANK GOD FOR ALL WHO ARE SERVING, HAVE SERVED AND ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE. MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA...

Your Durant Partner

Yates

Happy Memorial Day, May we all take a moment to remember all of those who's day this is meant to honor.

Rick

Gary

well said, as a retired Coast Guard officer, I thank the men and women that are serving our country every day.

I know the sacrifices that they have to give up so that the freedoms that only those of us in the United States can enjoy.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club