Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
screen width of the FORUM

hey mr. webmaster....
how about adjusting the width of the forum screen....it is no pleasure having to slide the screen to see each sentence on the screen as we read......i do not have a cinemascope screen or one that sees "TODDAO" pictures.
please fix this a.s.a.p. ....that means yesterday!!!!!

signed, an anonomus club member....HAHAHA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 durant 70 coupe and 63 sedan and a 1930 6-14 standard sedan

Re: screen width of the FORUM

p.s.
why is mine okay but yates and the others input is very wide????? ex.: continental beacon stuff.....
is it because of my narrow-minded outlook or something...????????

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 durant 70 coupe and 63 sedan and a 1930 6-14 standard sedan

The size of the picture if larger than the default display size (your screen) will stretch to the width of the picture. Yate's pictures are very large and the screen must stretch to fit it all in, that's why you must scroll from left to right. There is no way for the viewer to scale down the picture size to fir their screen, now that would be really nice.

Rick

okay mr. webmaster man,
i will excuse you this time but don't let it happen again.....hahahahahah........anonomus member

The Durant Motors Automobile Club