Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
parts for a 614 deluxe rumble seat coupe for sale

I have a few parts for the running gear of this coupe for sale .Also 2 doors and a cowl that is not in the best of shape but could be fixed . I have the rear axle complete - it is taken apart but all there, have the motor mounts,all 4 springs,brake rods dash panel, Tin covers for the door posts . Have a frame but it is in rough shape .I guess it could be fixed but would be a big job. Let me know what you need --I might have it . I also have 2 wire wheels 19 inch but they are not for the coupe they have a 4 inch opening for hub caps. Have 4 wood spoke wheels for a standard coupe -One has been pulled apart - the hub and rim are both there.
Any reasonable offer will be taken --I dont need them but someone might . Make me an offer
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 deluxe rumble seat coupe model 614

Re: parts for a 614 deluxe rumble seat coupe for sale

I am interested in your wood spoke wheels also rear brake rods and emergency brake rod. Was wondering the size of the wheels mine are 21 inch. If so do you also have the rims? Thanks

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club