Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
33 Durant for sale

I wanted to sell my 33 sedan awhile back but my aunt, who left me the car didn't want me to. Afew weeks ago my aunt passed away at 92. I have somewhat lost interest in restoring this car, My interest is more into street rods. Don't worry! I would never street rod such a rare classic as this car, being 1 of only 8 originally built and 1 of only 2 complete cars still around. I started restoring this car last summer, engines been rebuilt, trans & rear axle checked over,frames been sanded and repainted, andsome chrome work still at the platers. As you can see by the pictures on this web site, the car is complete,no wood is in need of replacement I'm open for offers...

Re: 33 Durant for sale

Tim
Thanks from all us Durantonians that you will not cut and chop this car up to make a hot rod. Plenty of reproduction bodies out there and other Fords etc to do that with. Be patient and some Durant lover will pick her up to bring her back to her former glory. This car would be great for the Durant museum someday since she's one of the last ones built. I just love the instrument area, what a classy looking dash for sure. Send Carol an ad and picture for the Durant Partner magazine which will be able to reach many who do not take the time or want to get on this internet.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Model 65 4dr

The Durant Motors Automobile Club