Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Club Magazine

I just received the latest issue of the Durant Club magazine. Great layout, articles, and stories. I read with interest the formation of various departments to cover technical help, translation, and such. I also noticed my name mentioned as a source of Spanish translation. Problem is,,,, I don't habla el spanisho!!
No big deal but I do good to speak the 'New Texican'!

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Club Magazine

Whoops, Sorry there Don, That was a typo for sure, I meant to say Texan.

Good to hear you got it, please thank Yates for doing all the leg work for this issue. He collected the magazines then printed and affixed the stamps to each and every copy, then made a couple more trips to the post office.

Rick

Re: Club Magazine

Sounds like Yates was a busy guy. I am eagerly awaiting my copy. Living up here in the frozen north it takes a while longer before I get mine but it will be here soon I am sure.And as usual it will be the first class magazine it always is.
Don--dont be concerned about speaking the new texican I dont think I ever fully understood the old --ha ha ha .
Happy Easter to everyone
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 deluxe rumble seat coupe model 614

The Durant Motors Automobile Club