Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meeting Auburn, Indiana, 26 - 30 September 07

How does the meet tie in with a visit to Hershey and/or Carlisle Swap meets. What dates are these and what accommodation is nearby. At this time my Wife (Maureen) and I are toying with the idea of attending the above and would also like to look at an intinerary that included visits to some of my contacts in the Club possibly beginning with Lance and Rick on the West Coast, and Dave, Mid West and Frank, East side. I would also like to include the Canadian Rockies Train etc, Chicago area, Boston (where Maureen has a relative), New York and Washington. I would like some ideas on various tourist attractions, accommodation and transport {Bus, Train or Air} connections including travel times. Maureen would prefer motel or cabin accomodation not wishing to impose on individuals homes. We would prefer to travel through August & September returning to Australia early October to attend a rally in Albury NSW. Feel free to email me; donoghoe38@bigpond.com.au with your suggestions.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 D66 Deluxe Sedan

Re: Meeting Auburn, Indiana, 26 - 30 September 07

Phil
I am in western Canada and the train goes right thru the city I am in. If you are going to be going thru Kamloops give me a date and time . Would love to meet you and maybe show you around a bit if time permits. If it is an over night stop we can cetainly have dinner and talk old durant cars. My shop is usually a big mess but I can show you my stuff too.
Let me know when you are going thru
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 rumble seat coupe -deluxe - model614

Hi Phil.....

You are always welcome at our place. We are in Western Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh. About half way between Auburn and Hershey.

We have a lot of other cars besides the dozen Durants & Stars. Model T Fords, a Model A Ford, 1920 Overland model 4, 1927 Buick, 1929 Chevies, etc and lots of interesting junk

The Carlisle and Hershey meets are Both great events, if you can fit them into your schedule.

Any help we can give you in starting the Australian Chapter, just ask.

Frank & Cathy

---

Do You own a car built by Durant? A dozen Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy

Make the most of your trip, June and I attended the Fort Erie meeting and the hospitality was trememdous. We would love to join you again this year in USA but lack of finance a slight problem. Regards Graham

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1924 Durant Sport Tourer

The Durant Motors Automobile Club