Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cleveland Spring Meet Hotel Info etc

Hi All.......

Here is the Hotel info for the ECC meet April 20-21.

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland / Twinsburg
8971 Wilcox Drive
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
Phone 330-405-4488
Group -Durant Auto Club rate $79

Also have finalized the tour of the Crawford Auto Aviation Museum Restoration Facility for Friday morning the 20th. This is a once in a life time oppurtunity, not open to the general public. Located only a couple miles from the hotel. Let's have some Durant made cars to drive there!

We have trips to the Musuem & Rock & Roll hall of fame for Saturday plus plenty of shopping etc for the Ladies........

If you have tried to email me from the Event's link, the email address is spelled wrong. Just click on the computor under my name for the correct one. Like to know who all is comming, we should have a very good group as always and some new faces / members also!!

See y'all there......... Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? a dozen Durants & Stars cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

Re: Cleveland Spring Meet Hotel Info etc

Hi Frank, I just finished making reservations at the motel. We hope to see a lot of old friends as well as meeting some new ones. It sounds like it will be a great time as usual. Bill

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star Touring

The East Coast Chapter Spring meet is a little over month away. Don't forget to make your reservations, and if you flying in, it will be cheaper to get you plane tickets now. Frank and Cathy have made some great plans for us and there will be some important things to discuss. We've got a great car museum there and of course the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. I've made mine, how about you?

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

hey there ...the kauffmans have made reservations for cleveland...so count us in and we hope to see as many of the gang as possible....

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 durant 70 coupe and 63 sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club