Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
restoration to resume

My name is Mud! Some how my aunt, who gave me the 33 Durant sedan, found out that I was thinking of selling the car which has been in our family since it rolled off the production line in Leaside. The confersation we had on this matter is unprintable. She wounldn't hear of my reasoning for the possiblity of selling off the car. I, being the only one in the family who is interested in antique automobiles was the most likely candidate for getting the car in the first place. As to me even thinking of selling this car at this time is just NOT RIGHT! ....So now this car is no longer for sale and the restoration has resumed.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 33 Durant sedan

Re: restoration to resume

Right on Tim .. Another piece of Ontario history staying here.
Norm

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan J5222

Tim:
If you need any help on any of the items, just give me a call and I will see what I can do.
Glad to hear you are going to put the car on the road.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac

Good decision Tim.It is a piece of history for your family and your country. You won't regret it!( at least not ALL the time!) Ross

The Durant Motors Automobile Club