Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Listing on Durant cars

Can any one tell me whether the Durant Cars web site is updated on a regular basis. I have supplied information on my D40 Rugby To registry@ Durantcars.com on three occasions over the past 8 months but still have not been listed. Although I note a number of new additions.What is the situation
with this particular site.
John.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Rugby D.40 Wire Sided Van(Pick Up) Australian Body

Re: Listing on Durant cars

Hi John,
Durantcars.com is a different web site than our club, durantmotors.com. The durantcars site is a excellent source of information on Durant automobiles.

Re: Listing on Durant cars

Terry Kulchycki looks after that site. He told me if he gets time he will try to update the site. I got my 1932 614 J 5222 number there but rest of info is still missing, from Nov. Its a good source of info as well as DMAC's serial numbers from the factories. Just wish it was known what the last Canadian 1932 614 was. Terry's site doesn't have info on the Dominion Motors side of the cars and he hope to expand that if he can. Plus indicate Canadian serial numbers. To Dominion Motors they all started with a T. Once Dominion bought Durant 1931 614 was B and 1932 614 was J.
Norm

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan J5222

The Durant Motors Automobile Club