Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GARY'S DURANT STAR GUIDE to our car parts

HELLO FRIENDS,
GOOD NEWS TODAY....MY SON, THE COMPUTER MAVEN (EXPERT)
HAS BEGUN TO WORK ON MY NEW WEBSITE FOR MY PARTS OF OUR CARS PROJECT. THE WEBSITE...."GARYSDURANTSTARGUIDE.COM"..WILL START TO TAKE SHAPE SOON.

IF YOU WISH TO CONTRIBUTE,
PLEASE BEGIN TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE PARTS OF YOUR CAR AS CLOSE UP AND CLEAR AS YOU CAN......PARTS INCLUDE DOOR HANDLES-IN AND OUT, RAD CAPS, GAS TANK CAPS, DASHBOARD GAUGES, WHEELS,HEADLITES AND COWL LITES, CRANK COVERS, HUBCAPS, AND EMBLEMS ON RADIATOR SHELL. SEND THEM TO THE ADDRESS OR EMAIL BELOW.

PLEASE START ALSO SENDING A PLAIN BLACK AND WHITE OR COLOR XEROX COPY OF ANY DURANT MADE VEHICLES SALES FOLDERS THAT YOU CAN...8 1/2 X 11 IS GOOD ENOUGH ...SHOWING ALL THE CAR PICS AND INFO... BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ALL ON ONE PAGE LIKE FACTORY MADE...EITHER SHRINK A LITTLE IF POSSIBLE TO FIT ONE PAGE OR JUST COPY SECTIONS OR PARTS OF THE FOLDER COVERING ALL PARTS AND I WILL PUT IT TOGETHER WHEN I USE IT.
MAIL IT TO ME AT "FROGGYSROD@COMCAST.NET"

UNTIL WEBSITE IS ANNOUNCED OR REGULAR MAIL TO :

GARY KAUFFMAN
3106 PLYMOUTH ROCK ROAD
PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA. 19462-7114

I WILL USE THE FOLDER PICTURES AND OTHER PICTURES OF THE PARTS TO ILLUSTRATE THE PARTS ON EACH MODEL AND MAKE. THE GOAL IS TO GET A PRINTED GUIDE TO IDENTIFY THESE PARTS FOR EACH MAKE AND MODEL FOR CORRECT RESTORATION AND FLEA MARKET SEARCHING.
AS SOON AS THE WEBSITE IS READY IT WILL GUIDE YOU ABOUT WHAT WE WANT ..FOR NOW, THE ABOVE IS A GOOD START.
THANX, AND REGARDS, GARY K

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 durant 70 coupe and 63 sedan

Re: GARY'S DURANT STAR GUIDE to our car parts

Great
Idea Gary,

You're a man on a mission !

Rick

I have a ton or two of parts that are ready to be photo'd & measured but it is 16 F in the garage. You will get some info eventually. I may even find out that I have parts for cars that I don't own.

hello....no rush to send pictures until it works for you...we have much work to do on site before guide starts filling in..more later....stay tuned

regards, gary k

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 durant 70 coupe and 63 sedan

Just interested in an update on your parts guide site ?

Where Are You From? Mississauga Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? No Dominion Motors

Thanx for remembering....I got a few responses but not enough to funtion...winter is here again....let's try to get the cameras working...you can number the pictures or send a disc with numbred pics and a list of what each number shows..make and model please...read first request above.

Where Are You From? Penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 3....2 1929 durant model 60's and a 1925 star F roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club