Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas

I wish all Durantonians out there a Merry Holiday and Happy New Year.

Rick Botti

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Re: Merry Christmas

Looks like no snow again this year here in the Desert Southwest....Guess Santa will be using his Sand Rail to deliver the toys...Merry Christmas from Yuma, Bill and Bjorg

WE WISH ALL OUR FELOW CLUB MEMBERS A

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY HANNUKAH

............ AND JUST PLAIN..........

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE....

FROM FELLOW DURANTONIANS......GARY AND MARCIA
KAUFFMAN

A very happy xmas and new year to all club members that are scattered across the world.Its cold and dry here in the UK so no snow for xmas this year. Also a special thought for those that have suffered hardship or ill health throughout the year.May 2007 be a better time for all
Barry White & Family

It's going to be close to 70 today in Atlanta with plenty of sunshine. Haley is in from LA for the week and she was hoping for snow. We'll take the Durant out and drive in around for an hour, or so this afternoon. No snow, but plenty of Durant driving.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Gary & Haley Warden
Atlanta & LA

From just outside of Mickey Mouse town, with 80 degrees and rain predicted Frances and I want to wish all our friends a happy holiday and a prosperous and healthy new year!

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

From Portugal ( Pombal )to all club members i wish a
merry christmas and a happy new year
ramiro pinto

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Hi All......

Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year..

We are spending the Holidays in the sunny south, We are with our son Dave and daughter in law Tessa, and their two young Durantonians Bailey & Taylor in North Carolina where it is in the 70's. So No snow here.

Hope you find everything you are wishing for under your tree or in your garage........

HO HO HO !!!! Frank & Cathjy ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? A dozen Durant & Star cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

* If you see a fat man who's jolly and cute,
* Wearing a beard snd a red flannel suit,
* And if he's chuckling and laughing away,
* While flying around in a miniature sleigh,
* With eight tiny reindeer to pull him along,

Then, let's face it --- Your eggnog's too strong!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Merry Christmas

Mele Kalikimaka!

Peg and I will be celebrating the holidays in balmy New Jersey. It was actually in the mid 60's today, and traveling west just after the new year.

To all of our Durant friends, Mele Kalikimaka and Happy New Year.

Well it is not in the 70's, or 60's, or even the 50's, but we do not have any snow on the ground here in cloudy Michigan and I have actually had the Star out several times in the last few weeks. I may even take it out on Christmas Day just to say I did. Both Annjean and myself wish everyone a very merry Christmas.

Yup, it's that time of year again! The wife's makin' up a table full of goodies for tomorrow and I'll be back in the shop, turning a pile of lumber into Star parts. I'll stop long enough to get a plate of grub and show all the visitors what we've accomplished on the cars.
That's my idea of a Merry Christmas!!!!!!

I sincerely hope everything goes as well for all you folks out there!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Don and Shirley Shilling

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star touring, 1927 Star coupe

Merry Christmas, we are enjoying Seattle weather the way it is ment to be enjoyed, by the bucket fulls. Happy holidays, Bruce and Ede Hargin.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year God bless.Hope santa brings all those Durant parts you've been dreaming of.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 star coupster

Doris, Mike, Cindy and myself wish all of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. We will be visiting our daughter, Cindy, who suffered a stroke and is in the hospital at New Bern,NC.

The Miltons

A Happy Holiday wish to all from a soggy Ohio vally. A wish for everyone to find that special gift under the tree on Christmas morning and a table full of food surrounded by family and friends in the afternoon. Merry Christmas!!

Yates & Doris
Frances & I's thougths and prayers go out to you and Cindy. May she make a speedy recovery with little aftermath. Both of your children Mike & Cindy have been at many a Durant meet and were at the East Coast meet in Williamsburg last spring. Tell her we hope to see her at another Durant meet soon.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I wish Cindy a speedy recovery and your family a healthy new year.

Rick Botti

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year from Canada. Christmas will be green this year. No Snow!!! Not too often that happens. May Santa Claus fill your stocking with those wanted Durant parts.
Our prayers go out to the Milton's. May God's grace be with you all.
The Curl's (Gordon, Mary Carolyne and Family)

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac

Well, Ruth and I are in Muskogee ok. having Christmas with son and family, other son to be here from Little Rock Ar. soon. Will be here about a week, then on to Tucson for the winter. Durant is up on blocks for winter. Wanted to wish all fellow Durantonians a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. 75 here in sunny San Diego. Bob Krause called and doesn't have a computer so he wants to wish all you a Merry Christmas as well. He is doing wonderful walking his dogs twice a day and singing in his church choir again. He is 85 now.
Cherrio Lance Haynes

Do You own a car built by Durant? Only 5 right now and many parts cars

Let me be the first to wish all a Merry Christmas ON this Christmas Day. It's above freezing here in Iowa with NO SNOW. That's unusual but great. Going to celebrate my granddaughter's first Christmas and have all my kids home. What a wonderful way to celebrate and not forgetting what Christmas is all about. Who knows if it stays nice, I may even get out in our '31 model 619.

Wayne Farrand

The Durant Motors Automobile Club