Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flint fenders

Was talking to the lad with the 31 / 32 D stone guard that would fit the late 1932 6-14 I'm trying to buy. (One of you lads could get it for a Xmas gift for me as the 32 is missing it) He added this comment ... I have a set of Flint F/R fenders available if you know anyone looking. Robert Stanley 570-837-5134. I suggested he post the info here but you can get him through the Ebay ad.
Norm

Do You own a car built by Durant? not yet but after a 1932 6-14

Re: Flint fenders

Thanks alot for the info Norm! I will try to get in touch with this person and see what he has available? Maybe the girl friend would like these for Christmas...Ha Ha???

Norm
I think if you check you will see that a member is bissing on the grill as well --no1wolfman is bidding --a shame for 2 members to bid against each other --
just a thought

Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Yes it would be. Wolfman could stop or get it for me.

Do You own a car built by Durant? not yet but after a 1932 6-14

WOLFMAN don,t forget i have those star front fenders for you ,storms have been savage in the mountians and i have had to cancell 2 trips to the interior to get the car iwill keep you posted my next try will be dec 20 21
BRIAN

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 STAR 6 SEDAN

Ha Brian I got your message.Thats great news.Email me with your phone number so I can call.number1wolfman@hotmail.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Rugby model X and 1928 Durant 2dr coupe model D40

Hello again everyone.... I talked Robert Stanley and exchanged measurements and pictures of the Flint front and rear fenders. Robert compared measurements from my fenders and these fenders appear to be the same.... for the models E55 and E80 with part numbers of 30600(rear)and 30592(front). Robert also list the condition of these fenders as good. Anyone interested should contact Robert at 570-837-5134 with any futher questions. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!! Jim G.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club