Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC License Plate Toppers

The sales of the License Plate toppers are going very well, with many getting more than one. We have already sent them out to Argentina, and Portugal, and have orders for the UK which will go out tomorrow along with additional US orders. If you want one, make sure you get your order in soon before they are gone. You will not be sorry! Not only is it a great way to promote your membership in our great club, but it's an eye catcher to and worthy of the finest concours de eligance car.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

Re: DMAC License Plate Toppers

Mike,
Got my topper in the mail Saturday and that baby is truly beautiful. Every member of the DMAC should get at least one to show pride in this great Club. Remarkable workmanship and beautifully designed. Congratulations Carol for the winning design. Thanks Mike for making the effort to have it made and handling the sales. Also, thanks to those who entered the contest.

Yates Milton
Founder, DMAC

Mine arrived saturday as well and i love them...but since my comment went over everyone's head, let me ask the question again.

why is the screw three inches long?

charlie

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Hi Charlie,
The 3" screw will allow you to place the topper on the radiator and fasten it on the back side. The best to you and Peg. Have a great Holiday Season.....

Yates

Yates
I guess your right? I just know when I ordered these they provided the long screw for mounting. I think they are used to providing these for the radiator mounting.

Mike

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

Yates and Mike

thanks for the info.....i intend to put them on the license plate holders....so I am going to find a shorter screw.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both of you and your families.

Received my topper today! Looks great! Will be proud to display on front of my car! Can't beat the price either. Thanks to all who worked on this project and a special thank you to Carol for beautiful design!

Can only agree with Jim, mine arrived today, can't wait to get it on the car.
thanks to all concerned and a happy xmas & New year to everyone from us guys in the UK
Regards barry

Got mine! Outstanding!!
Mike, "Check's in the mail"
Don

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star touring, 1927 Star coupe

My two arrived and they are great. Everyone needs at least two, one for the front and one for the rear.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club