Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New batch of DMAC license plate toppers are in!

OK Durantonians I just received today the new batch of 60 license plate toppers so I will start filling the orders I've received so far on Monday evening 11-27-2006 when I return from my Thanksgiving holiday out of town. If you think you want one, then please place your order as soon as possible, they go fast! Remember if you want one and have not already paid, then the price is $20.00 U.S. and $4.05 shipping for up to three in the continental U.S. Out of country please inquire as to shipping charges. You can pay via PayPal by using my business address of Sales@patriotictreasures.com or send U.S. Money order to Patriotic Treasures Inc, 4250 Alafaya Trail, Suite 212-320, Oviedo, Florida 32765.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

Re: New batch of DMAC license plate toppers are in!

Do you have any left?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Flint depot hack

Re: New batch of DMAC license plate toppers are in!

Tom
Yes I do have about 15 or so left, but when they are gone we will put another order in for the club to sell in the Durant Store which is at your left. If you look for another posting on the emblem it will have the cost and mailing instructions for you to me.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

The Durant Motors Automobile Club