Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guestbook- How Many Check it?

I check the entries in our Guestbook almost daily and find that many are potential members for the DMAC. How many of you email the signers and make them feel welcomed??? We have a great Club and we have a chance to make it even better. Please take the time to email the people who sign our Guestbook. Thanks....

Yates
Founder, DMAC

Re: Guestbook- How Many Check it?

Good idea Yates.........

I do respond to many of the entries, but have also found that some of the email addresses are not valid. The recent one from Charles Beever in Ohio keeps bouncing back as undeliervable.

Have made some great contacts from this.

One thing that I do when I sell Durant or Star stuff on ebay is recruit new members, always send a Club application and suggest that they join our group. It is surprising how many cars and owners are out there that have never been a member of any of the Durant Clubs.

Frank.... ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? a dozen Durants & Stars cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

Thanks for posting that my email did not work. I have corrected it.

Thanks
And again a GREAT site

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Thanks for the prompt. I have sent emails to the two Australian enquiries and will follow up.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, 1929 D66 Special Sedan

I check it often and I most always send the individual an email inviting them to join the DMAC. It's a great source for new members even if they do not have a Durant product. It shows we're a friendly club, not a bunch of stuffed shirts.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

I check it everytime I log in.
Thanks
Jan

I check every day---sometimes twice --never thought of e mailing them but sounds like a terrific idea --will do from now on
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club