Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STAR TRUCKS

I HAVE A ORIGINAL SHOWROOM BROUCHURE FOR STAR TRUCKS 25 26 IT DOES NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT 6 CYLS IN THEIR TRUCKS JUST 4S AMASINGLY IT GIVES A LOAD CHART FOR EACH TRUCK AND THE TIME IT WOULD TAKE TO COVER A CERTAIN DISTANCE WHILE CLIMING THE GRADE WITH A SPECIFIC LOAD .I JUST PURCHASED A 27 STAR ROADSTER THAT HAS THE DURANT ROADSTER TO PICKUP CONVERSION KIT.THIS CONVERSION IS SHOWEN IN THE BROUCHURE HAS ANYONE ONE OF THESE STARS?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 STAR 6 SEDAN

Re: STAR TRUCKS

Hi Brian....

If you are refering to the Star Convertible Roadster I have a 1926, it's shown on the photographs page, there is also one shown under roadster pick up and Bob Krayer has one, check his photographs...

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? A dozen Durant & Star cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

HI FRANK YES THE CAR IS A ROADSTER CONVERTABLE 6 CYL.

IM GETTING OLD WHEN I TURN OVER THE BROUCHURE HEAVY TRUCKS APPEAR THE 4 SPD TRANS WAS CALLED SUPERDRIVE TRANS.ALL HAD 6 CYL ENGINES.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club