Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
durant-star model parts i.d. guide

hello members,
just a word to let you know we are making slow, steady progress toward making up our information request pages/booklet for model parts.i hope to, get this fill in booklet to all members eventually. after taking loads of pics at ft erie meet i am getting a better idea of what is needed to put into the booklet. if you have ideas, other than already expressed in the previous request, please speak out now on this column. i read it every night ....thanx and regards, gary k

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 - 1929 DURANTS

Re: durant-star model parts i.d. guide

Gary, When you get your draft completed, is there any way you could post it so we could see if we have any additional info we might have to offer?
Don

Gary: I would echo Don's request. It is always easier to see what you would like, when you have a template before you.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac

message rec'd...i will ask rick to post booklet on website before we finish it and send it to allow for improvements and better ideas...thanx, gary k

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 - 1929 DURANTS

The Durant Motors Automobile Club