Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1930 Durant 614 4 dr. sedan $5,900.00

Hello everyone. Got a great deal for anyone that wants to get started with a great late Durant car a stock 1930 model 614 four door with the big 22A continental engine. I bought this car from a fellow in NJ to finish Charlie Spitz 407 (same car except a 407 has a 4 cylinder engine). Then a neighbor bought it and now has $12,000.00 in it with all chrome work done and lots of new parts and rebuilt parts and he got divorced and wants to sell it for $5900.00 firm. I have been giving him money to live on and putting the car all back together even buying red oak running boards and installing them. Also a complete brand new set of 4 club made polished step plates (cost $300.00) go with the car We also relined the brakes and they work great. The car runs good and is all there. The wood is original and solid. The wheels are the proper original 10 spoke hickory spoke and solid and good. All the glass is in the car and we even bought the new laminated windshield glass for it and had Butters make a new windshield crank mechanism for it. It still needs the small dents taken out and painted and upholstered. Plant and production number is L 4306 . If interested I can email photos to you. Club member’s gets first dibs on a good low priced Durant car. $5900.00
Lance Haynes President of Durant Motors Automobiles Club
4672 Mt. Gaywas Drive
San Diego, CA 92117
Phone: 858-560-5737
Fax: 858-560-9146
E-mail: lancedurant@san.rr.com

The Durant Motors Automobile Club