Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant in Branson

Is anyone aware of a Durant in Branson. MO?
This past weekend wife and I were in Branson, MO visiting friends and they took us to a place called Celebration City to see the laser show at night - really something. But upon arriving, walked in the gate and there was a car sitting on main street. I recognized it as a Durant about 50 yards away due to the radiator grill. It was a 28 or 29. I took a picture. This place is owned by the same as Silver Dollar City, a big theme park there. Does anyone know about this car? would guess they bought it just to sit there as an attraction. athey have some other newer old cars and trucks sitting around the park. Too bad, it could use someone to caress it a little. Perhaps one of the club sold it? It was missing the driver door handle. Perhaps someone in need found it loose(?) I could send anyone interested a picture. Or send one to Rick just to have its existance documented.
Wayne Farrand

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: Durant in Branson

Wayne,

The Celebration City Durant.

Rick

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 Roadster

Re: Durant in Branson

This picture was taken 3 or 4 years ago. I don't know much about other than it is owned by the park.

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club