Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
International!

Ah, the power of our club! Last month Warren Elliott from Christchurch New Zealand was here on holiday to visit family and the Grand Canyon. He read of my Star in the membership roster and came to visit me here in Tempe, AZ. He has a Ruby M4 coupe. Had an enjoyable afternoon discussing cars here and there. Now, can someone point me to the best place to buy headlight rims and the glass lenses for my '24 Star Model F Roadster? Many thanx...KC

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: International!

Hi Ken. I have a few restored and rechromed headlight doors (rings) in stock. Let me know the size of your bucket. I just use clear single strength glass cut at glass shop for the Stars I have restored. I noticed some of the Star cars had that type a lens.
Lance Haynes

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes a bunch of them

Re: International!

Ken. Three different sets of Star headlight doors (rings) went out late this afternoon via Fed Ex for you and the stainless steel headlight bar carriage bolts you wanted. Return any you don’t use please. Take care. Glad to help. Lance

Do You own a car built by Durant? only 5 right now

The Durant Motors Automobile Club