Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 Rugby (Van or Panel Truck)

Looking for more information.

The title says it is a 1929 Rugby 1/2 ton panel truck. The plate on the engine says: w8-7-1283 ~ Durant Motors Company ~ Continetal Motor Corporation ~ On the engine block it has: w8A 603 ~ It is a 4 cylinder. wheels are steel. The wheelbase is 135 inches. the rear has 12 leaf springs on each side and 8 leaf springs on each side in the front. The leaf springs in front are 37 inches and the leaf springs in back are 50 inches.

We have not been able to find any information. We have pictures. Please let us know if you can tell us anything about this van/truck.

Thanks

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: 1929 Rugby (Van or Panel Truck)

Hi.I have a 1928 rugby truck.I also have a fair bit of info on rugby trucks if you can email me the photos I will try to help.number1wolfman@hotmail.comTHANKS IN ADVANCE [THE WOLFMAN].

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Rugby Model X and 1928 Durant 2dr coupe

I have some information about Rugby´s please, send me pictures

thanks

Hi Nickoal. I believe I have found your truck.The photos I have in my books and sales litature are very simular,with very little differences.I will call you later today.Have a great week end.[THE WOLFMAN].

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Rugby Model X and 1928 Durant 2dr coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club