Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1928 Durant Coupe in Texas Museum

Hugh Hemphill just wrote me to say that he has just finished an additional page about their 1928 Durant belonging to the Texas Transportation Museum to their website.

Here is the link: http://www.txtransportationmuseum.org/DUR.htm

Their Durant-Star is an M2, Serial number E-3344. He has also begun work on his second book. The first one, published earlier this year, was about local railroad history. The new project is going to be about the arrival of automobiles and the evolving road networks. He said that he's going to make a point of finding out if Durants were sold in San Antonio and may even find an advert or two in the papers of the day.

I've also added a link to their website on our own Links Page under the "Friends of Durant Motors Automobile Club" section.

Thanks Hugh
Rick

>

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/Additions/Oakland-tour/OAK-TOUR.htm

Re: 1928 Durant Coupe in Texas Museum

Outstanding!! I'm a life long Texan and never knew it was down there. I need to get out of these backwoods more often,,,,,,,,
I'll put it on my list of places to visit.

Don

Do You own a car built by Durant? Certainly

The Durant Motors Automobile Club