Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Owners Manual

Help please. I'd like to get hold of an Owner's Manual for my 1923 Star Touring. Original or copy would be fine - I've tried a few US dealers without luck. Any ideas please.
I have the Repair Manual for this car and would be happy to copy any part to any who might need it - it's quite a few pages though.
Thanks
Mike

Re: Owners Manual

Hi Mike. I have a January, 1925 Instruction Manual (Owners Manual) that even shows the dash of a touring car and has all the weight and HP etc for all the different model Star cars. I think it probably would cover your car OK. I have $35.00 in it so would sell it if you want it. I also have 4 1923 Star repair manuals and one is from Canada dated 5/15/23 and 2 from New York dated 3/1/23 and a 10/1/23. Later Lance

Re: Re: Owners Manual

Hi Lance.Iam looking for any info or a repair manual,owners manual for a 1923 Star 2dr runabout [roadster] I have made arrangements to purchase this vehicle.Thanks in advance [THE WOLFMAN].

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant 2dr coupe

Mike & Dave I have several manuals for 1923 Star

Mike The 1922 & 1923 owners manauls are different from the 1925 manual described by Lance. They are smaller than normal and are called Instructions for the Care and Operation of Star Motor Cars. The one I have is excellent condition and is issued April 1923, I like Lance have $35.00 invested and would like the same.

Dave I have all the ones mentioned by Lance and a repair parts manual with photos and numbers of parts.. Priced from $25.00 to $45.00 depending on condition and rarity.

please email if interested

Steve

Many thanks for the offer - I'd like to take you up on it. I've e-mailed you direct but had some trouble with your e-mail address. If you don't receive it please let me know.
Thanks Mike

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star

The Durant Motors Automobile Club