Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1923 Star

I've just purchased a 1923 Durant Star - a very rare car over here in England. The papers included editions of your club magazine, so it may be known to you. I would like to join the club - is it possible to pay by card? - much easier than bank transfer etc.
I'd like to get my car as original as possible. Two quick questions please. Horn - my car has a large horn mounted on the running board - doesn't look original from your 1923 photos - what sort of horn was fitted and where please? My car also has a large luggage rack on the rear - your photos suggest only a spare carrier - any chance of photos of the rear of a 1923 Star?
It's an amazing car - great to look at and much more advanced than its European equivalents of that age. I look forward to running it for many years with the help of enthusiasts like you.

Mike

The Durant Motors Automobile Club