Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Member Richard Bandell - Sick

Just got off the telephone with Richard (Dick) Bandel who just finished chemotheraphy treatments and has to go next week for radiation treatment. Dick had a tumor removed but they were unable to remove it all.
Dick was the first person I met at the Organizational Meet in Hershey in 1998. What a great guy......
Please send Dick a card as I feel it would be a great gesture on our part and I know he would appreciate it very much.. Please also remember him in your prayers.
His address: Richard Bandel
4310 Belmar Ave.
Baltimore, MD. 21206

Please do not forget......

Yates
Founder, DMAC

Re: Member Richard Bandell - Sick

Dick has attended both meetings of the ECC and is definately a trooper. In October he showed up at the Hershey meet after receiving some initial chemo treatment and was in good spirits. Those of you who have seen his car can attest that he is a true craftsman restorer, and has done a beautiful job restoring his car. He will be in my prayers!

The Durant Motors Automobile Club