Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NOS Rear Fenders

Was told the set of NOS rear fenders I have are for a 1929-30 Durant model 60, part numbers 24312 and 24313, can any one tell me if they were right. I can send pictures or you can look at them on the Antique Automobile Club Of America web site under, "What is it" Nos Fenders GM?? Mopar?? Ford? http://www.aaca.org Thanks for your help!!! E-mail me at mribbich@wi.rr.com

Where Are You From? home.wi.rr.com/mribbich

Re: NOS Rear Fenders

The NOS rear fender part numbers you have posted are correct as per 5 different Durant parts catlouges.

for 1929-30 Model 60 Druant
# 243112 right rear
# 243113 left rear

Sorry all who read my reply. Seems I typed a little too fast when it came to the part numbers and added an extra # 1 to each part number. The posted numbers and the numbers I supplied should be exactly the same.

According to the books that I have, those fenders will fit the following models - M2, 40, 55, 60 and 65 Passenger cars. They were advertised for $6.25 each in the DURANT FRONTENAC MOTORS catalogue for 1936.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club