Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Radiator Badge Contest

I've created a new page for the contest. You can easily find it on the bottom of the Special Interest section.

Rick

Re: Radiator Badge Contest

WOW !!! All of those babies look great. Don't miss looking at some great artwork. Makes me proud to be a member of such a great club.

Yates

Rick did a great job posting the submissions so if you haven't checked them out, please do. There are so many really great designs from our members but there is room for some more, so remember don't be shy, you can hand draw a design, in black and white or color and send it to me or Rick and we'll scan it and have it placed on the site. We are also going to try and have these printed in the next Partner so those without computers can see them. I'll collect the votes so you can start sending me your votes via my email address above. I'll keep them and periodically post the result until the contest ends.

I am hopeing to find some time to put together a design but i have to say with the submissions sent in so far I am mighty impressed. This will be a hard call to choose with so many great designs already on the board. we will certainly have a badge to be proud of whichever one wins.
Regards Barry

Boy, they are nice! I'll take one of each...

OK Durantonians, since we have just received our December Durant Partner, the date for the ending of the contest was posted as February 6, 2006. Of course that cannot be, so we are extending the contest till June so we can get these items printed in the next partner and out to the members by June. Another thing is that I've only received two votes so far for the design contest. So many more need to jump on the band wagon and send me your votes. Maybe I can get a voting sheet or coupon in the next partner so you can mark them off and send them to me. If you want you can email them to me.

So far I've only received two (2) votes on the designs submitted. Rick cannot fix the web site so you can vote on the site itself, so how about sending me some votes via email. Rick has placed numbers on each design and you can send me the number you like, so I can keep track of the votes.

I've updated the Contest page to include a link that when clicked, will create a pre-addressed email to Mike.
So click and place your vote.

Rick

Ok some of the votes are starting to come in. But there is sure room for more. Keep them coming!

The Durant Motors Automobile Club