Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Early Star emblems & Durant Emblem

I'm looking for the early Star emblem and the Star 6 emblem as well as the Durant D emblem with the Blue background to ad to my collection. Anyone have any extras out there that they might want to sell. Give me an email. Thanks.

Re: Early Star emblems & Durant Emblem

I just have the one on my car but can you help me find someone who can restore it?

In Hemmings Motor News there is someone who restores emblems. It is not cheap, around $250 up depending on the detail and what needs to be done. It might be better to try and locate one in a better condition.

Hi Vince, there are companies here in the Uk that restore Badges for aprox £60 thats about $100 , postage would be minimal, I had a rugby badge done for this ammount. it was done correctly with enamel and not resin as some companies do. If you are interested let me know and I will look up the contact address for you.
Regards Barry

I checked out the U.S. contact: Emblemagic. They seem to know what they're doing but can't get to it until Oct '06! So Barry, I'd be interested in the UK contact. Please forward it.

hi Guys
You might like to try Chuck Conway in Mass. at
cxconway@prodigy.net ...
he restored a couple of badges for me last year around the $60 mark ... paul d in Oztralia

Hi Vince contact as follows
Roberts Enamels, 84 Vyse St, Hockley, Birmingham B18 6HA, England , UK
E mail frenamels@hotmail.com
Hope it works out ok.
regards Barry

I have used Chuck Conway also....very nice work, fast, inexpensive. Bob

The Durant Motors Automobile Club