Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Doris and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! We hope each of you will strive to make 2006 a banner year for the DMAC.

Yates Milton
Founder, DMAC

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to you,your family and all the members of the Durant group and their families.
Best Wishes,
Ed Vomero
1915 Roadster

Merry Christmas to all. My youngest daughter Haley is coming from LA to spend Xmas with us here in Atlanta. She told me that the first thing she wants to do is drive the Durant around the neighborhood. So, I got it all cleaned up for her with a full tank of gas.

Hoping you all a safe and happy holiday season.

Gary & Haley Warden
1929 Durant Model 60 Roadster

Yates, Frank, Lance, Rick, Gary, Larry and all you fellow Durantonians. From Mickey Mouse Town here in Florida we wish you a very Merry Christmas, and Happy Chanukah to all. May your new year be filled with finding those hard to find Durant parts, and all your cars run smoothly all year.

On behalf of Peggy and myself, let me also wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah.

charlie and peggy spitz

From Patty & Myself A very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to all may God bless us all in the up coming year.

Hello from the city of "brotherly love",Philadelphia.
Happy Holidays from Marcia and I to all the wonderful friends we are making by being members of this fantastic car club.
SEASONS GREETINGS TO ALL
MARCIA AND GARY KAUFFMAN
(DURANT-STAR OWNERS CLUB)
originator

From Canada with Love. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
We hope to see many of you at one of our events this year.
Keep those Durant products rollin!!!!!

Hi Everyone !

Cathy and I would like to also extend greetings to all.

Here's hoping you find all the goodies you have been looking for under the tree.

To all our friends, new and old out in Durant land
MERRY CHRISTMAS, Happpy New Year and Seasons Greetings.

Frank & Cathy Witkowski.........
---

Christmas lights hangin on the old cactus here in sunny Yuma, AZ

May you all have a wonderful Christmas and a bright and shinny Durant, or is that New Year.

Marry Christmas to all...From the Hoaglans, Bill and Bjorg

Merry Christmas to all Durantonians and a Prosperous New Year. May everyone be Healthy in 2006 and get those Star, DeVaux, Rugby, Flint, Frontenac, Dort and Durant motorcars back out on the road and make old Billy smile

Everyone made the current year a rewarding and enjoyable one for me and I wish the same to everyone in 2006.

Rick

Just to say Merry Christmas To all from [WOLFMAN]1928 RUGBY MODEL X.

Candles in the windows ....colored lights on the evergreens. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Ohio valley

We hope to have been a good year during 2005 and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Yours faithfully,

Walter Pré

From sunny sunny San Diego, Ca. we wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. God bless you all. Lance Haynes family.

Merry Xmas to all you Duranters out there from the UK, Hope you all have a great and safe time,Have a good New year and we hope it brings everything you wish for, Regards Barry

Merry Christmas and Happy new year from the Pacific Northwest. Gary and Helen Yelle

Been away for a few days and want to add my greetings to all you good people . Christmas is over but hopefully the new year will be a great one for all. This is a great club -I have never seen one like it anywhere --
All the best in 2006
Ken and Norma McCormick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club